Advertisments


Gouf Custom – Re-Customize

A little about Gouf Custom.. its a cool Gundam with 1 eye (I kinda like 1 eye Gundam) .. have a massive shield with a huge Gatling cannot attached to it... heavily armored body chassis.. huge leg for stability & pointy shoulder pads to bash any near by army.. with all the massive equips I forgot it comes with a great price.. POOR MOBILITY!!

Yes.. Gouf Custom is very bad at pose for camera :( it cant even stand properly.. with this I have abandon my Gouf Custom.. after a long time, i realize leaving him behind is not a good idea cos it will just make the collection look bad.. therefore i try to change the colour at least... i got the theme of my Gouf Custom from a "Minyak Kapak" which is next to it before i change its colour...

Here are some of after effect by transforming my Gouf to a "Minyak Kapak" theme... do give ur comments...

0 comments:

Post a Comment